• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

looking for surname of Walker & jones

hi,i am looking for any information regarding the Walker family,(my grandparents)frank & maria Walker,who lived at DAN-Y-Graig, neath,glamorganshire then for 40years they lived at 40,lewis road,neath,west/glamorgan where they had 4 children ,one who was my father Vernon Nicholas Walker. born on april 5th 1911. He had 2 brothers Frank & Eprus(named after the "battle of eprus" 2 sisters Josephine & Marion & 1 halfe sister Lillian (from her 1st marriage) My gran maria was married before to Samuel Jones,she took over the tenancy of the "Eaglesbush Inn,melyncryddan.neath,tenancy agreement began on 1st august 1902 ,this was prior to her marriage to my grandfather Frank Walker who served in the Boer war,i dont have any idea what became of lillian? the only other info i have is that my grandfather frank came from either Bristol Or Shropshire.any help will be much appreciated,thanks,Gilian Palmer (formerly Walker)