• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Looking for Wilton ancestors

:) Hello everyone! I'm very new to this. I've been doing my family genealogy for almost a year. I've found lots of ancestors on my mother's side but can't find my paternal line. If anyone has information on Bertram Wilton b 1869 in Byker, Newcastle Upon Tyne father John b 1836 (I believe) I'd greatly appreciate it.

Hi
have you any other bits of info relating to Bertram. Who did he marry and when?
I cannot find a Bartram born in Newcastle.
The only family I could find with a John at the head
John Wilton 38 Wetherall, Cumberland House Carpenter
Dorothy 39 South Shields
Jane A 13 South Shields
Mary 11 South Shields
Elizabeth 8 Newcastle
Alice 6 Newcastle
John A 4 Newcastle
Frederick 7m Newcastle

sterico

Loyal Member
welcome Margaret to the F.H.U.K family ,
you will find our members very helpful and friendly ,
to assist us to help you , please post all queries in the correct forum with as much information as possible, then we can all try and help you in your quest to find those illusive answers , we at F.H.U.K wish you every success in your research , and we hope you enjoy your stay at F.H.U.K. Again welcome to the group .
Best regards Sterico (super moderator)