• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Looking for:-

Hello everybody,
and particularly anyone who can find the origin, parents and eventual fate of Patrick Malone.He lived with his wife Sarah Staham in Lymm,Cheshire.He was born c 1763 and she was born in 1764.She was murdered by the local Rectors butler in 1798.They were married 23 May 1784.
Any gen re Patrick will be received with many thanks.

sterico

Loyal Member
Hello, and welcome to the F.H.U.K forums.
You will find all our members very friendly
And helpful here and only to happy to help you
Wherever they can. All you need to do is,
Post your questions, along with any information you do have, on the appropriate forums, and our members will do their best to help you.
We at F.H.U.K wish you every success in your research into your ancestoral past, and we hope you enjoy your time on the F.H.U.K forums
Best regards Sterico helpusall O0

benny1982

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi 8KLMO

A warm welcome to the FHUK forums.

I see that he wed Sarah in Lymm, Cheshire. The best thing would be to try Lymm burial records. With a name like Patrick Malone I can only assume that he was Irish or of Irish descent.

I have just looked on the National Burial Index (NBI) coverage site and they say that Lymm burials have been transcribed from 1604 to 1872. I dont have the NBI but I have just looked on the Find My Past (FMP) website but when I typed in Patrick Malone burials in Cheshire no rersults came up. I am sure that NBI burials are on the FMP website, so he may have moved away from Lymm when his wife died or something as not all parishes are transcribed onto the NBI

Ben