• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Lost in Warwick

Hello Everyone

I was wondering if anyone can help ? I have been searching Ancestry for what seems forever and hope someone can put me out of misery. I cannot find a relative although I have found her family e.g mother, father, siblings on all the census pages up to 1901. I know of her existence and have proof of her belonging the family up to the present date, but cannot find any recording of her in any census after her birth in 1881 as living with her family. I think I have found her in 1901 as a servant aged 20 but cant be sure it is her for sure.

Clara Waters born 1881 (she may have missed this census depending on what month she was born) Her mother was Louisa (Sanders) Waters her Father William Waters (this was his second marriage), the family have connections to a family called Perkins, Clara married a John Perkins abt 1902.

Sorry to ramble ! Any help would be most greatfully received, I will be totally gobsmacked if anyone can find her !!!

Carol