• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Make yourself into Historic figure

You need to move the dots in the corners to make your picture fit into the oval.

Try moving them about and you will see picture changes in size. Once you fit your picture in oval click dress me and then save, then you can click again on the picture and save to download. Pictures with low necklines work better.

Noticed a common thread with the men. They were all actually bald. The royal family have had baldness in their line for some time. The reason that Henry V111 always wore big hats as he got older and Charles wore a wig and presumably why the Georgians did.

gibbo

Loyal Member
Well done Glen :biggrin:

Get a few more on here and we might have ourselves a ball. A ball as in dancing, eating etc. I'll be the one flat on my face on the floor cause i'd trip over in a long dress, or i'd whinge all night about the corset been to tight :2fun::2fun:

Well done Glen :biggrin:

Get a few more on here and we might have ourselves a ball. A ball as in dancing, eating etc. I'll be the one flat on my face on the floor cause i'd trip over in a long dress, or i'd whinge all night about the corset been to tight :2fun::2fun:
We won't talk about how long it took me to work out how to do it:eek::2fun: