• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Marjorie Mansfield born 1937 Hendon

saraht43

Looking for info on Marjorie Mansfield. She supposedly married twice before 1988. Had a son by first husband and a daughter by second.

Thanks in advance,
Sarah:biggrin:

saraht43

Hi Susan
have you any other bits of info to help as there isn't really enough to go on

dave
Hey Dave,

What I know is that Marjorie Mansfield was b. 1937 in Hendon to Cecilia (Bernhardt/Bernard/Burnard) and Thos F. Mansfield. Was told she married twice and had two kids by the time she was 51.

So I assume the time frame for marriages and children to be 1955 (she would have been 18) to 1988 (when she would be about 51)

She is the gr daughter of Alice Nellie Miles and her second husband Carl Berhnhardt.

Appreciate any info on Marjorie,
Sarah:) :)

oznannie

Loyal Member
Hi Sarah
Just going back to another post about Alice Miles grandees, I did mention about living people and wasn't sure of criteria.
We will wait for Dave to reply.
Okies?

oznannie

Hi Sarah
Sorry there is nothing I can say is the record you want. The favourite I did find was Marjorie Mansfield married Dennis F Thurlow J/M 1958 Harlow Essex ref 5F 1026.
Likewise children, the only ones born near there were
Julie D J/S 1959 Romford Essex ref 5a 617
Dawn B J/S 1962 Romford ref 5a 589

dave

saraht43

Hi Sarah
Sorry there is nothing I can say is the record you want. The favourite I did find was Marjorie Mansfield married Dennis F Thurlow J/M 1958 Harlow Essex ref 5F 1026.
Likewise children, the only ones born near there were
Julie D J/S 1959 Romford Essex ref 5a 617
Dawn B J/S 1962 Romford ref 5a 589

dave
Hey Dave,

This is most likely her. A number of family members were born/married in the Bethnal Green/Hendon area (Marjorie in Hendon) including her cousin Shirley who also married in Harlow in 1957---the year before Marjorie's marriage. GOOD JOB.

Thank you so much for your help, you are awesome,
Sarah & Dawn
deep in the Heart of Texas, USA:) :) :)