• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

marriage look up please

libbygirlxxx

hi folks as i am not a suscribed member of ancestry i cannot get anything on marriages after 1915 for some reason i am looking for a marriage between a david davies to a diana(dinnah) ???in warrington all i know is that he was born in 1911 in warrington and that this couple had 2 two children susan and valerie davies and they lived there life at froghall lane warrington thanks folks xxxx

juliejtp

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi Joe,

Do you know what years the children were born? As the mothers maiden name will be in the index then it may be easier to look for the marriage.

Julie

libbygirlxxx

hi julie im sorry thats all i know of them all i know is that david davies mother was called florence quinn,she married david davies in 1912 and then she married a douglas lythgoe in 1918 all at warrington xxx thanks for looking though xxx

libbygirlxxx

julie i really dont know all know is that david davies was born in warrington and that he and his wife lived in froghall lane but that all i know noot to worry if you cant find nothing sweet but thank you very much for trying xxx