• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Mary Elizabeth Snowdon

RJS

From
England
Can anyone find any family or whereabouts for this person please- after the 1901 census? She was born abt. 1886 at Tudhoe. Parents were John Snowdon and Hannah Morton. She married a Thomas William Robinson in 1909 I believe and I did find a death in 1957 at Blackhill Consett but not sure its her. I don't know anything other than that. Trying to particularly find any descendants. Any help much appreciated.

If you do a search on Free BMD for Births in the name of Robinson with a mother's name Snowdon, after 1909 you get a multitude of results from the Co. Durham area. Any could be the ones that you are looking for.

Hi
As well as a child Hilda born Easington District, as on 1911 census there is a child Jennie born J/M 1914 Easington ref 10a 969. The other entries for births are from Aukland and Hartlepool, which may not be yours
dave

Hi
1911 census
ROBINSON, Thomas William Head Married M 25 1886 Lime Stone Quarryman Coxhoe Co Durham
ROBINSON, Mary Elizabeth Wife Married 1 years F 24 1887 Tudhoe Coly Co Durham
ROBINSON, Hilda Mary Daughter F 0 (2 MONTHS) 1911 Wingate Lane Co Durham
RG number: RG14
Piece: 30018
Reference: RG14PN30018 RG78PN1734 RD552 SD1 ED26 SN313

Registration District: Easington
Sub District: Wingate Enumeration
District: 26
Parish: Wingate

Address: Wingate Lane Trimdon Colly Durham
County: Durham

Back