• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Mary Jane BUNTING

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
From
Australia
Marriages Mar Qtr 1860
Hansford James Lambeth 1d 415
Bunting Mary Jane Lambeth 1d 415

Deaths
HANSFORD Jas
Father: Hansford Jno
Mother: Julia GOUILLON
Death Place: Balwyn
Year: 1914
Reg Place: Victoria
Reg Number: 12545

HANSFORD Mary Jane
Father: Hansford Wm ?
Mother: Cath HOWARD
Death Place: Balwyn
Year: 1914
Reg Place: Victoria
Reg Number: 4250

That must be an error in the reg.

James Hansford
Death Date: 9 Dec 1914
Cemetery: Box Hill
State: Victoria

Mary Jane Hansford
Death Date: 5 Jun 1914
Cemetery: Box Hill
State: Victoria

Birth reg for Mary? parents ??

Thanks Geoff.

I'll PM you the other email address since I can't solve the issues with the usual one.

Dave

Birth 9175/1861 HANFORD Frederick James - James - BUNTING Mary Jane - Hepburn Vic.

Should be HANSFORD.

So arrival 1860 - 1861.

The Australian – Sat 13 June 1914
HANSFORD – On the 4th June at her residence “Gower” Canterbury road, Canterbury, Mary Jane the beloved wife of James Hansford and mother of FJ, HH, MH, and AM Hansford.

The Argus – Fri 11 Dec 1914
HANSFORD – On the 8th December at his residence Canterbury road, Canterbury, James Hansford the loved father of FJ, HH, MH, and AH Hansford aged 80 years (Private interment).

Children of James and Mary Jane:
Frederick James Hansford – died 1931 SMH – Sat 21 Feb 1931. HANSFORD the Funeral of the late Frederick James Hansford will leave Woodoffil’s Mortuary Chapel this Sat morning at 10 oclock by road for the C of E Cemetery Gerringong.

HANSFORD – February 20 1931 at a private hospital Summer Hill. Frederick James, beloved husband of Emily Hansford and father of Harold Howard (dec), Constance Howard (dec), and brother of Herbert, Alfred Howard and Mary Ellen, and son of James and Mary Jane Hansford. - He married Emily M Barnes 1888 in Wagga Wagga NSW.

Herbert Howard Hansford b 1862 died 1947 Hawthorn Vic age 85 – The Argus Sat 9 Aug 1947 – HANSFORD – On August 7 at his residence 12 Myrniong grove Hawthorn East, Herbert H loved brother-in-law of F E Gibson and the late Samuel, Uncle of Eric and Dulcie. - He married a Susanna Hood 1887 in Vic.

Mary Helen Hansford b 1863 – died 1949 Deepdene Vic age 86 – The Argus Tue 19 Oct 1948 – HANSFORD – On October 15 at a private hospital Deepdene, Mary Helen Hansford dearly beloved daughter of the late James and Mary Hansford, loving sister of Fred (dec), Herbert (dec), Alfred (dec) and dear sister-in-law of Susanna Hansford, loved Aunt of Winifred, Decina, Eric and Jeffrey Hansford. (Interred Box Hill Oct 18)

Alfred Howell Hansford b 1867 Vic – died 1945 Hawthorn Vic – The Argus Mon 6 1945 – HANSFORD – On August 2 at a private hospital Hawthorne, Alfred Howard dearly loved son of the late James and May Hansford and loving brother of Fred (dec), Herbert and Nell aged 78 years (Privately interred) Box Hill Cemetery. Articles in Trove have him as a solicitor.

regards
Val

Last edited:
Thanks Val.

Another one in Gerringong Cemetery. I wonder why. The Barnes family have connections to Wagga and Narrandera and Coolamon.

Have not found their arrival. And have not found a tree that helps.

Dave

Another one in Gerringong Cemetery. I wonder why. The Barnes family have connections to Wagga and Narrandera and Coolamon.

Possibly living in the area, Dave..

NSW Deaths:
Constance H Hansford
Parents = Frederick J & Emily
Reg: Kiama. Reg no: 2128

Geoff

Thanks Geoff.

They were living in Haberfield in 1930.

I've changed anti virus but it did not make any difference to the links not working in FS. Now it won't update because the schedular service is not running. Damn, I stopped playing with services 5 years ago. I don't remember how to set it to manual or auto.

I installed Opera email client and set up my old Hotmail account probably with the wrong password because it won't connect to server. How can I remember an email account password from 7 years ago? :biggrin: I uninstalled Opera and rebooted and reinstalled it and the Hotmail account was still there. I can see no way of deleting that account. :rolleyes:

The service called schedule is running.

Dave

This is not my forte either... Have you tried accessing hotmail through MSN and deleting that way?

I sent the info to the other email btw...

Geoff

I tried logging on to Hotmail via the web and could not get as far as the log in page. It seemed to be a similar problem with https:// as with the links in FS.

The services are on a tab on Task Manager. Right click on the service and you get options.

Yes cleared often.

Just started a anti virus scan and it got stuck on a file in the user data folder but with no warnings. Just hanging.

Dave

Back