• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Mary Margaret Mccann my maternal grandmother

Have requested certificate and hoping William Augustus Mercer has signed certificate. This proves our connection with GRO death certificate and Patrick and Bridget Mccann.

Signed or not, it should give both fathers names. I would think he could read and write, with a job as an examiner at the Royal Arsenal.
//

Yes I have the same. Just need to tie it in to Government records as this has birth info.
Many thanks fir following this.
Really appreciate as I am a Kiwi. I only have British relatives and never met them as I grew up in New Zealand. Family is very important to me. ?

William Augustus Mercer Event Type DeathRegistration QuarterApr-May-JunRegistration Year1975Registration DistrictCanterburyCountyKentEvent PlaceCanterbury, Kent, EnglandBirth Date (available after June quarter 1969)1901Volume16Page0410Affiliate Line Number53
TNA

Birth information at death, will depend on who gives the information to the registar, to enter on the death cert. It's not uncommon for birth date to be out.

Steve.:)
//
Thank you. I was told that too. Fingers crossed that my Grand dad gave good info.

WILLIAM AUGUSTUS MERCER Marriage quarter 1Marriage year 1897Registration month -

Louie Partridge,
District St. Saviour SouthwarkDistrict number -County LondonCountry EnglandVolume 1DVolume as transcribed 1DPage number

Record set England & Wales Marriages 1837-2005
TNA

WILLIAM AUGUSTUS MERCER Marriage quarter 1Marriage year 1897Registration month -

Louie Partridge,
District St. Saviour SouthwarkDistrict number -County LondonCountry EnglandVolume 1DVolume as transcribed 1DPage number

Record set England & Wales Marriages 1837-2005
TNA
Yes have this too. You guys are great investigators!

Back