• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

McALISTER & McKAY

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
From
Australia
NSW Marriage 1073/1841 V18411073 75 McALISTER COLIN - McKAY AGNES - JY= Presbyterian Bungonia; Goulburn

NSW Bap McALISTER HENRIETTA 1052/1852 V18521052 51 COLIN - AGNES - JY

Deaths for Colin and Agnes ??

Last edited:
MACALISTER – on the 3rd July 1874 at the Palmer River Qld, Colin Macalister Esq., age 57 yrs
https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/1387879?searchTerm=colin macalister

Aneaer Macalister age 72 died 3 Nov 1896 Attulstone Range Rockhampton – b Scotland – 36 yrs in Qld 20 yrs in NSW – parents George & Christina McKie (Farmer), married Goulburn NSW 16 yrs to Colin Macalister – 11 children – 2 females dec. buried 3 Dec Rockhampton
https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/52517440?searchTerm=macalister

NSW Marriage 1073/1841 V18411073 75 McALISTER COLIN - McKAY AGNES - JY= Presbyterian Bungonia; Goulburn

Marriages solemnized in the Parish of - in the County of - in the Year 18
No. 32
I, Colin McAlister do hereby declare that I am a Member of, or hold Communion with, the Presbyterian Church of Scotland [signed] Colin Macalister
I, Agnes McKay do hereby declare that I am a Member of, or hold Communion with, the Presbyterian Church of Scotland [signed] Agnes McKay, per C. McAlister
I, William Hamilton, of Goulburn, Minister of the Presbyterian Church, do hereby certify that Colin McAlister, of Rhyana, bachelor, and Agnes McKay, of Rhyana, spinster, were joined together in Wedlock by me on the Twenty-sixth day of August 1841, at Rhyana, in the presence of .
Witnesses signed: FWL ? Thomson ?, John Ross [signed] Wm. Hamilton

NSW Bap V18521052 51/1852 McALISTER HENRIETTA - COLIN - AGNES - JY= Presbyterian Bungonia; Goulburn

Presbyterian Baptisms in the Parish of Goulburn in the County of Argyle 1852
No. 260 Henrietta - Colin McAlister & Agnes McKay Abode: Black Springs Co. Georgiana Quality or Profession: Settler When Born: 19th December 1851 When Baptised: 23rd May By whom the Ceremony was performed: William Ross

Last edited:
Back