• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

McCann and Loughran

I'm looking for a marriage of Patrick Joseph McCann and Mary Bridget Fee (possibly known as Ann). They had 8 or 9 children all born Newry, Armargh the last one born 1914 (my grandmother). I guess (pure guess on the dates) the first was born about 1894 ish. Likely/possibly Upper Killeavy RC Church, Newry, around 1893 ish.

I'm also looking for the RC marriage of ML Loughran (possibly called James) and Ann, in Camlough, Armargh. Ann was born around 1859 and widowed by 1901, first child born 1879, so possibly their marriage was around 1878/9.

Can anyone help please?

My grandmother was the first of the MCcann brood born in 1899. I am so interested in this thread.
Thank you!

I'm looking for a marriage of Patrick Joseph McCann and Mary Bridget Fee (possibly known as Ann). They had 8 or 9 children all born Newry, Armargh the last one born 1914 (my grandmother). I guess (pure guess on the dates) the first was born about 1894 ish. Likely/possibly Upper Killeavy RC Church, Newry, around 1893 ish.

I'm also looking for the RC marriage of ML Loughran (possibly called James) and Ann, in Camlough, Armargh. Ann was born around 1859 and widowed by 1901, first child born 1879, so possibly their marriage was around 1878/9.

Can anyone help please?
Hi Denise,
I think we have shared family as my Grand mother, Mary Margaret was the first born of Patrick and Bridget Mccann. I don’t have a record of your grand mother as she did not appear in the 1911 census. It would be great to share information.

Back