• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

mclaughlin family galway

From
United States
hi i'm ed mccarren from maine u.s.a. my ancestor was a patrick mclaughlin from galway, who married a mary callahan in 1844.they left for boston in 1850 they may have traveled with the henry o'bien family.Does anyone have info on these people?i have much more info to share -such as thier children born in ireland and america but do not know thier parents thank you

hi i'm ed mccarren from maine u.s.a. my ancestor was a patrick mclaughlin from galway, who married a mary callahan in 1844.they left for boston in 1850 they may have traveled with the henry o'bien family.Does anyone have info on these people?i have much more info to share -such as thier children born in ireland and america but do not know thier parents thank you

Hi Ed
try the pilot search at familysearch.org - I just found some elusive Irish ancestors on there after 2 years of searching.
Good luck
Karen

Back