• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

McLuckie & Gow families Scotland

Hello I am new member and am interested in the above families that is Andrew McLuckie & Janet (Jessie) Gow and the parents of Janet namely James Gow and his wife Christian Reid. The families resided in the Govan, Hamilton & Mary Hill areas of Glasgow.

I have been researching my family for 30 years but until recently the McLuckie family was unknown to me . I reside on the Gold Coast of Australia.

Look forward to becoming an active member of the forum.

Anne (Smuggler)

sterico

Loyal Member
Hi and welcome to the wonderful and sometimes frustrating world of ancestral research.
We at F.H.U.K wish you every success in your quest to find your ancestral past and our members will help you wherever they can in your search.
To help us to help you, please post your questions; with as much relevant information that you do have in your possession, on the relevant forums and that will assist our members to be able to help you find those answers you are looking for.
Again welcome and we hope you enjoy our numerous forums.
Best regards Sterico .

nainmaddie

Loyal Member
Hi Smuggler
welcome to this forum. I hope that you can find the answers to all your questions.

If you can afford to join the Scotlandspeople site it is well worth the money. You can download all the manuscripts you need if you join.
www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

I have found so much on there it was worth joining
If you can not afford the joining fee, let us know and one of us I am sure will try to help you
Best wishes
nainmaddie

Thank you all for your warm welcome and the advice as well. I do belong to Scotland People website and found it extremely useful thank you. Did try to post to Names forum but obviously did something wrong.