• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Memory Stirrings.

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
With all the odd chats I've had with other members, and off the wall comments about everything, I have just now knocked down a tiny brickwall.

These 'chats' stimulate the grey matter, and stir something in the deep recesses of the mind, which become relevent to my family history.

It seems to relax the brain, and it releases these thoughts.

Has anyone else had one of these 'lightbulb' moments.

Steve.:)

leefer

Loyal Member
Hi folks...just back from Swansea ware my neice got married......i sort of know what you mean Steve..do alot of writing and some days,the grey matter is on fire...others i dont even bother picking a pen up...regards to you all.

gibbo

Loyal Member
With all the odd chats I've had with other members, and off the wall comments about everything, I have just now knocked down a tiny brickwall.

These 'chats' stimulate the grey matter, and stir something in the deep recesses of the mind, which become relevent to my family history.

It seems to relax the brain, and it releases these thoughts.

Has anyone else had one of these 'lightbulb' moments.

Steve.:)
Lightbulb moments?:confused: whats that mean.

Cant say i have had the same experience as that Steve, but i have learnt so much from the posts and the chats that it has helped me to know where to search for different things, which in turn im not stessing and going over the same thing and getting all confused, therefore im doing a better job at it and finding more info than i was before.

gibbo [PS only kidding about the "lightbulb moments"]

Hi Steve

I am waiting patiently for one of those lightbulb moments!!!

I am lucky that so far, apart from Robert Reubin and his family, I have been fairly lucky that since starting Chris's line, most things have fallen neatly into place.

I know that when I restart mine trouble will be brewing. That is the name of the game :'( :'( :'(

Maddie