• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

missing links

HI everyone,my ancestors have a few missing gaps and skeletons hope you all may be able to point me in the right direction to solve the missing links...
Only just found this site and am very immpressed by the layout,,top marks,,will reccomend to many others i know tracing their family tree to pay you a visit...

sterico

Loyal Member
welcome to the F.H.U.K research forums,
We hope you have success in your research and please do not hesitate in asking us for help, all you need to do is select the appropriate forum, and post your question/s, with as much relevant information that you have in your possession, then our members will endeavour to find, or at least point you in the right direction of those answers.
You will find all our members helpful and very friendly and only to willing to help.
Best regards Sterico

HI everyone,my ancestors have a few missing gaps and skeletons hope you all may be able to point me in the right direction to solve the missing links...
Only just found this site and am very immpressed by the layout,,top marks,,will reccomend to many others i know tracing their family tree to pay you a visit...
Hi and welcome

Oz

pejay

Valued Member
Hello & welcome good luck with your research. We all unfortunately seem to have those annoying gaps/walls - but post your info I am sure someone will be able to help.:)