• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Morborne Huntingdonshire baptism records circa 1800

Hi

Would anybody have access to the baptism parish records for Morborne Huntingdonshire circa 1800. I am looking for Samuel Weston BEAL or other Beals that may give me some clues.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

David

juliejtp

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi,

A family tree has a Samuel Weston Beal born 1798 Oundle Northamptonshire. He died in 1856 Shoreditch London/Middx. Parents Henry and Sarah.

Sadly Samuel was buried in a common (paupers) grave along with twelve other people. Nothing marks the spot and as Abney Park is a nature reserve these days it is very overgrown. Samuel Weston Beal (1798-1856)

Thankyou for all your help.

I do however have all that information although Samuel Weston Beal states on the census records that he was born in Oundle.

I do have information which suggests that he may have been born in Morborne, which is not far from Oundle, and hence the request for baptisms in that town circa 1800 for Samuel or other Beals.

David

Hi Julie

Thankyou for your offer but I also have that info. I thought someone out there might have the BMD records for Morborne but apparently not. I have contacted the Huntingdon FHS online re obtaining a CD ROM for Morborne so hopefully they will help.

David

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Genealogy Beginners Help 1