• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

More information on Lucy and Lily Boulton please?

Nanaki

My distant relative has asked for my help on Lily Boulton but I noticed something not right about their birth year and place of birth.

Lily Boulton - I cant find her on Ancestry and supposedly to be a daughter of John Boulton of 1870 born in Yorkshire and a mother either be Ann Massey (1876?) or Lucy Quarterman. She was born around 1906 but dont know where she born.

I quoted from my relative "John Boulton 1870 married to Lucy Quarterman (1874) had a daughter Lily, do you if she married or ever came to live in Doncaster, my dad always remembers a Aunty Lily from the Boulton side, I dont know who she can be unless she is a daughter of another Boulton".

Lucy Boulton - she born around 1907 but I caught my eyes that there is a Lucy Boulton born in 1908 in Wakefield but cant find her on the census either. :( She died in Yorkshire in around 1997.

You can find my Great grandma Edith Olive Boulton born in 1908 in Doncaster and she have 2 brothers - Fred and Harry and 2 sisters - Lucy and Lily.

Thanks.