• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

my brickwalls

i am looking for rose elizabeth webb born 1873 listed on census as in litchfeild staffordshire and hednesford staffordshire parents george and jane? and her sibling nor/nora/noah??? born castleford yorkshire in 1879.same parents,these two are my brickwalls.have traced the full family via the census and our local parish record but nothing.on the 1901 census nor is listed as noah wright the names are all mixed up as they are living with another family when the census is done but there last child ellendeane webb was born in jan 1901 and baptised feb 1901 and they are listed as living at 24 wood street hartlepool,as i have the christening record so i cannot understand the 1901 census giving them living with another family soon after.nor/nora/noah is on the 1901, but that is the last i can find.have scoured the parish records here for them both, but rose elizabeth although on the 1891 in cowpen quay disappears after that .i am completly stuck. i really need some help as i am starting to convince myself that ive gone totally wrong .suex:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: