• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

My Family Tree by Chronoplex Software

Website
www.simonarthur.co.uk
I recently had to change my genealogy software as I'd upgraded by computer.

I happened across 'My Family Tree' by Chronoplex Software which appears to be free to download and use. I have successfully imported my GEDCOM file into the software and after a while have found the user interface reasonable intuitive. I have also been able to add photographs and other media and export to GEDCOM again too.

As I couldn't find reference to the software anywhere on FHUK I thought I'd share.