• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

My Hello

satyr

Hi All,

My name is Jon and I live in a small village in Aberdeenshire, like many others I came across the forum by accident. I have been researching my family tree for a few months now and look forward to picking up hints,tips and help from everyone and anyone.

Jon

sterico

Loyal Member
Hello Jon,
On behalf of FHUK let me welcome you to the FHUK forums and we are glad you found us:) .
You will find us all friendly and helpful here, all you need to do is post your questions with as much information that you have on the appropriate forum and we will do whatever we can to put you on the right track to find the answers. If you can help other members with their questions just jump in because thats what it's all about, we help each other. We wish you every success in your research, and we hope you enjoy the FHUK forums. Best regards Jon
StericoO0 helpusall

Lynne Ryan

welcome
Hello and welcome ,i see your names you have a Wilson and Deans ,well i have just come across those names in my grand mothers family..on my mothers side ..
I my Wilsons are from your part ..but until i do a bit more ,i am still sorting out the generations ,and the Deans are in there too ..
Ihave found that i have some Ways in with these two families,and that some Wison and Ways came out to Australia where i am ..As soon as i do a bit more i will post for you and maybe we can compare notes ..Some of my Wilsons were in service out here..Now i have discovered that along this line i have hunters ,and Shepherd..Will try to do some research tonight and see what i can find ..cheers Lynne;)