• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Natural colour

gibbo

Loyal Member
Told hubby i was going to put a dye in my hair. He went out for the day and when he got home he told me he didnt like the colour i had dyed it.
BIG BIG problem now. I hadnt dyed it, it was still my natural colour!! :2fun: :2fun:

gibbo

Loyal Member
I say the same thing to my wife, but only for fun, Sandy.

I'm sure your fella was doing the same. I hope.:)

I'm sure it's the grey hair, is what he likes about you.>:D :2fun: :2fun:

Steve.:)
I thought it was really funny but it didnt surprise me any. he once asked when did i buy the new hand beater......i had bought the beater about 10 years earlier :2fun:
grey hair, what grey hair?:eek:

gibbo

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
I suppose looking on the bright side our husbands probably don't notice signs of ageing either.
Without a doubt DW, us hubbies don't need reminding either.

I do remember bleaching my hair blonde, only a few years ago just for a laugh, as there was a bit of peroxide left over. Seemed a shame to let it go to waste.
Had a good laugh about it for weeks, and still raises a smile now and then.:biggrin:

And now my once muscular chest has dropped down to my belly, I don't think anyone needs reminding.
Yep, together with the corns, ear and nasal hair it's quite an adventure as to what is going to happen next.
Loving every minute of it.:)

leefer

Loyal Member
I once went to the barbers and asked for my eye to be gauged,ear snipped,nostril tweaked,neck cut and my hair to be cut in the messiest style going.....sorry he says we dont do that in this barbers,strange i says you did two weeks ago....strange my barber he used to give me something for the weekend.....worst tasting chewing gum ive ever had.

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
I once went to the barbers and asked for my eye to be gauged,ear snipped,nostril tweaked,neck cut and my hair to be cut in the messiest style going.....sorry he says we dont do that in this barbers,strange i says you did two weeks ago....strange my barber he used to give me something for the weekend.....worst tasting chewing gum ive ever had.
Hey there Lee, are you sure it wasn't bubble gum.:rolleyes:

Without a doubt DW, us hubbies don't need reminding either.

I do remember bleaching my hair blonde, only a few years ago just for a laugh, as there was a bit of peroxide left over. Seemed a shame to let it go to waste.
Had a good laugh about it for weeks, and still raises a smile now and then.:biggrin:

And now my once muscular chest has dropped down to my belly, I don't think anyone needs reminding.
Yep, together with the corns, ear and nasal hair it's quite an adventure as to what is going to happen next.
Loving every minute of it.:)

Hi Steve,

Talking about chest dropping down to your belly,same happened to me ,i had a lap band operation 4 years ago, lost 40 kg.

Oz Steve