• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

need help finding family

my name is earl i live in clewiston fla state side.i was born in verdun france 1962.on a military base. my mom was from england born feb 10 1938.to eduardo gerety and alice gerety.alices maiden name was gold.my mom had a brother named edward.and a sister i cant remember her name.my mom was born in glasgow scotland.on my moms bitrh certifcate her name spelled gerety on her death certificate its spelled gerrotti i dont know which is correct.her last vist was in the 80s i would like to find family i might still have there.any and all help would be appreciated.*********************i do remember eating apples and cheeries out of my grandads yard i dont know why my mom never told us too much about her family,and i wish could of looked earlier i do have a sister that was born in coventry england her name is alicia lancaster and she is state side as well.thank you and god bless because i dont know where to look.and then again i have you people thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
:( well i got one more message from a different person and i mailed him back and it went through. i hope . i have more info from my sister my moms brother edward gerety. and josephine gerety were my moms siblings she had a uncle joe maybe joesph and i think he was on my grandmas side so it would be joeseph gold.my sister was born in coventry her name is alicia born 1960. i was born 1962 in verdun france on a military base.we left england flying on pan am airlines boy that was long ago i remember eating apples and cheeries out of my granpas yard they lived in a two story house and i remember riding a double decker bus. i would appreciate any and all help.i need to reach my family some how i dont want nothing from them except to acknoledge that i havent forgot. i dont know what happend between my mom and them i was only four at the time i have wonderful kids of my own they dont know about. my mom was married to my dad nelson dwayne lancaster.he was in the service.thanks again at least i can talk to you guy and gals about it. your friend in sunny south florida earl m lancaster.