• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

need help finding family

my name is earl i live in clewiston fla state side.i was born in verdun france 1962.on a military base. my mom was from england born feb 10 1938.to eduardo gerety and alice gerety.alices maiden name was gold.my mom had a brother named edward.and a sister i cant remember her name.my mom was born in glasgow scotland.on my moms bitrh certifcate her name spelled gerety on her death certificate its spelled gerrotti i dont know which is correct.her last vist was in the 80s i would like to find family i might still have there.any and all help would be appreciated.*********************i do remember eating apples and cheeries out of my grandads yard i dont know why my mom never told us too much about her family,and i wish could of looked earlier i do have a sister that was born in coventry england her name is alicia lancaster and she is state side as well.thank you and god bless because i dont know where to look.and then again i have you people thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator: