• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

New addition to tree

patrickw

Just wanted to share with my friends at F.H.U.K. the news that yesterday, I became a grandfather again, on the birth of my first granson. Both mother and child are well and are now home.
best wishes from an over the moon
Pat :biggrin:

admin

Loyal Member
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.familyhistory.uk.com
Thats brilliant news Pat :)
Congratulations to you all.

How many grandchildren do you have?
I have one - Daisy May born on the 9 May 2007 (just had her first birthday!)
Certainly different being a granddad!

All the best,
Dave

prefabkid

Just wanted to share with my friends at F.H.U.K. the news that yesterday, I became a grandfather again, on the birth of my first granson. Both mother and child are well and are now home.
best wishes from an over the moon
Pat :biggrin:
Congratulations,after the third you tend to get used to it,though still great news. :rolleyes:

My son married a girl from Idaho,USA on 23 may welcome so this a new branch I look forward to researching.It's nice to import a new family member from North America rather than keep exporting them

prefabkid

sterico

Loyal Member
Yo Pat
Congratulations on the new arrival, give my regards to the new mum and dad as well:)
I have 3 grand daughters and another one due in August. Still waiting for my first grandson. We grandads are doing our bit for future ancestor hunters :D
Best wishes StericoO0