• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Just wanted to say hello to all those people out ther, especially the night owls like me. I did happen on to this site by chance, and it looked interesting, so here I am. Have not researched long, about two years, but I have been
lucky enough to find and meet two cousins this year, after fifty years. Then
out of the blue I got an email two nights ago, the young lady said Hi, I think
we're connected, sure enough we were, and now I've got a whole new batch
of family members. The Mitchells always had several children and mostly boys,
so you can imagine there are a lot of them.:2fun:
Joyce

sterico

Loyal Member
Hi Joyce welcome to the family
I fully endorse what Izabell has said, you could not have joined a better group of people, we are not just aquaintances who leave messages all the time, we are a family who share a similar interest and who wish to help whoever we can.:)
All you have to do is post your question in the appropriate forum with as much detail as you have got, and the group will help to solve the question if it is at all possible.
We have lots going on around the site including our very own toolbar which is dead easy to download and it brings you to fhuk with 1 click! Welcome again Joyce and enjoy!:biggrin:
regards sterico

Thankyou for the warm welcome, I will find and download the toolbar. I'm a busy bee at the moment with lots of hospital appointments to tend to, not for me, but my daughter and her children.

Just wanted to say hello to all those people out ther, especially the night owls like me. I did happen on to this site by chance, and it looked interesting, so here I am. Have not researched long, about two years, but I have been
lucky enough to find and meet two cousins this year, after fifty years. Then
out of the blue I got an email two nights ago, the young lady said Hi, I think
we're connected, sure enough we were, and now I've got a whole new batch
of family members. The Mitchells always had several children and mostly boys,
so you can imagine there are a lot of them.:2fun:
Joyce
i'm new to this site as well, use night chatroom, i'm proper nightowl, my nickname is nightowl, adding you to my buddies list