• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Hello
I'm new to this forum. My name is PAT BERRYand was PAT HIGGINS before I married in 1959. I was brought up in Woodley Road MAGHULL and lived in Arvon Street Orrell Bootle after I married until I emigrated to Wollongong NSW Australia in 1965.
The names I am researching are HIGGINS, DONNELLY, COMER, WOODSIDE, DAVISON, GALLOWAY, TRUE, MOONEY, ROCKLEY, McKENNA & BYRNE.
The HIGGINS (Grandfather) came from COUNTY MAYO IRLAND (trying to find where in County Mayo) COMER came from Castlebar County Mayo, DONNELLY from Passage East Waterford Ireland, WOODSIDE & DAVISON from Holywood Co Down Ireland and BYRNE & MOONEY from Dublin Ireland.
Is there anyone else researching these names?
The HIGGINS, DONNELLY & COMER's went to Prescot first and then Liverpool. All the rest went to Liverpool (Toxteth Park & Kirkdale)
Regards
Pat

sterico

Loyal Member
Hello, and welcome to the F.H.U.K forums.
You will find all our members very friendly
And helpful here and only to happy to help you
Wherever they can. All you need to do is,
Post your questions, along with any information you do have, on the appropriate forums, and our members will do their best to help you.
We at F.H.U.K wish you every success in your research into your ancestoral past, and we hope you enjoy your time on the F.H.U.K forums
Best regards Sterico

Thank you for your welcome. I will post a question in the next few days.

Hello, and welcome to the F.H.U.K forums.
You will find all our members very friendly
And helpful here and only to happy to help you
Wherever they can. All you need to do is,
Post your questions, along with any information you do have, on the appropriate forums, and our members will do their best to help you.
We at F.H.U.K wish you every success in your research into your ancestoral past, and we hope you enjoy your time on the F.H.U.K forums
Best regards Sterico