• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

New Project in Aid of Armed Forces

leefer

Loyal Member
Well done Mike Sterling.

Just to say sniper i am in the process of getting a decent camera.....then i will be in touch regarding those lists of men..........my current camera is naff so bear with me.

Sniper

No worries Lee, i used to use a point and click which did the job for a while but they seem to run out of steam. I am off to Portsmouth tomorrow to do a delivery so i am going to do the Lee-on-Solent Royal Naval Air Service Memorial. As i am down Portsmouth on a weekly basis now i will also be doing Haslar Naval Cemetery which has just under 1400 war graves in it. That will keep me busy for a few weeks as i won't be able to do them all in one go.
Have a good day
Mike

leefer

Loyal Member
Where are you Sniper!!....hiding with the sights aiming no doubt:biggrin:

I have Clifford Robinson from your list...and also Roland Hill.....Manchester Southern and Crewe...i need your email...i have PM'D you mine.

Manchester Southern was an amazing cemetary....took along time to find it and it is indeed a sad headstone for Clifford Robinson.

Anyway all the best....and start firing soon:eek: