• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

New to site

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself, l'm Rob, l have been researching my tree for several years and on some lines have been fortunate enough to get back to the early 1500's.

At the moment l am researching a John Salisbury who married Mary Linge in Sep 1625 at Barrow, Suffolk, they have several children, all baptised in Barrow, however l have been unable to locate a baptism record for either John or Mary in Barrow or the surrounding parishes? if anyone should stumble across a likely candidate l would be thrilled to hear from them.

best wishes

Rob

JMR

Valued Member
Hi Rob,

Welcome to FHUK! For best results with your research post on the relevant board and I'm sure that you'll get lots of help.

Cheers,
Jill :)

sterico

Loyal Member
Hi

Welcome to the FHUK forums.
We wish you continued success in your research, and may your brick walls be demolished!
If you require help all you need to do is,
Post your requests, with as much information as you already have, on the appropriate forum/s, and our friendly and helpful members will help you as much as they can.
Again welcome and we hope you enjoy your time here on FHUK.
Best regards sterico