• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

new to this

patrickw

Hello Alan
Welcome to the site. You will find lots of very helpful and well infomed people on here, and the great news is, they all help each other. Have a look around, decide which forum is best suited to any question to might have, and fire away. Its as easy as that. It wont be long before you read something that you know the answer to, and thats when you return the favour by offering someone else a hand. Enjoy the site Alan and I hope you find out lots about your family history, but be careful, its addictive !!!
Best wishes,
Pat

hi alan im new to all this as well i started by trying to find out a bit more about my grandparents, there dates of birth and where they were born. im finding it hard going at times but lots of fun. sara
hi sara sorry its took me so long to reply i have been realy busy you no how it is lol its really hard when you start but then you start to get some where and then it gets even harder lol did you find your grandparents if not give me there names and i will have a look for you if you want