• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

no fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbo

Loyal Member
evening all had a great day on a local dam siting in a boat great views
but no fish Glen
HI Glen

sorry you didnt get any fish but at least it was a good day out.
I dont know why you didnt catch any as these fellas make it look so easy!:2fun:

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-760820435866344019

gibbo

gibbo

Loyal Member
HI Glen

gibbo
Its ok i just stuffed it up gibbo style!! will be back in a minute when i work it out

gibbo

gibbo

Loyal Member
HI Glen

gibbo
Here i was saying these fellas made the fishing look easy and yet i cant even paste a site on here and that should be easier than fishing. shame it was a great one. never mind another gibbo stuff up!!:2fun: :2fun:

gibbo

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Here i was saying these fellas made the fishing look easy and yet i cant even paste a site on here and that should be easier than fishing. shame it was a great one. never mind another gibbo stuff up!!:2fun: :2fun:

gibbo
Hi Gibbo, I see you've been looking for the 'missing link'.

Here it is http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/bigphotos/images/080709-evolution-fish_big.jpg

No wonder Glen couldn't get a hook in it.:2fun: :2fun:

Hows the back today, hope it's better.

Steve.:)

gibbo

Loyal Member
Hi Gibbo, I see you've been looking for the 'missing link'.

Here it is http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/bigphotos/images/080709-evolution-fish_big.jpg

No wonder Glen couldn't get a hook in it.:2fun: :2fun:

Hows the back today, hope it's better.

Steve.:)
Hi Steve

you think your so funny!! i thought "oh yeah, great Steve found it from the stuff up i posted, now Glen can have a look after all" but no Steve was playing funnies. yes it was funny!:2fun:

The back is good thanks. Bit sore when i first got up this morning but once i started moving around it come good.

Hubby is bringing your vegemite home on sunday!!

gibbo

g d cooper

Loyal Member
I want whatever they had for bait but then the fishing line realy only an excuse to sit back out on the water on a great day you would look a bit silly
without the fishing rod
Glen:2fun: :2fun:

gibbo

Loyal Member
I want whatever they had for bait but then the fishing line realy only an excuse to sit back out on the water on a great day you would look a bit silly
without the fishing rod
Glen:2fun: :2fun:
Hey Glen,
It is nice just to float around in a boat on the water. A bit of R & R never hurt anybody.

gibbo

nainmaddie

Loyal Member
Hi Glen

Most fishermen that I see look jolly silly sitting on the banks of the River Exe,even with their rods. You never see any fish being landed. Whatever takes your fancy, as long as it is relaxation

Maddie

nainmaddie

Loyal Member
Hi Gibbo

I am very pleased to hear that your back is no worse today. I should leave the digging up to the hubby. Mind you, if he is anything like mine was you might have waited a year
Sleep well

Maddie

g d cooper

Loyal Member
gday all back on board had a few big day's so went to bed early much better today of fishing next week .
if you are driving around New England and see 3 old feller's in a tinny laughing and having a great time that's me and my brother in law's
maybe if we were quite we would do better but we have fun the simple thing's are the best .

HAVE A GOOD ONE Glen

Status
Not open for further replies.