• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

NORRIS & ELLIOT

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
NSW Marriage V1845231 94/1845 NORRIS FRANCIS S - ELLIOT MARY A - LC= Roman Catholic Windsor St. Matthews

Reel 5036
No. -
I, Francis Stephen Norris, do hereby declare that I am a Member of, or hold Communion with, the Roman Catholic Church [signed] Francis S (his x mark) Norris
I -, do hereby declare that I am a Member of, or hold Communion with, the Church [signed] -
I, Thomas Slattery, of Windsor, Minister of the RC Church, do hereby certify that Francis Stephen Norris, of Cornwallis and Mary Anne Elliot, of South Creek, were joined together in Wedlock by me on the 14th June 1845, at Windsor, in the presence of Mairia ? Barry and Mary Norris.
Witnesses signed: Mairia ? Barry, Mary (her x mark) Norris
[signed] Thos Slattery Roman Catholic Minister

NSW Death 16042/1901 NORRIS FRANCIS S - RICHARD - MARY - WINDSOR * 10 Oct * age 80

NSW Death 16396/1903 NORRIS MARY A - ELLIOTT - - WINDSOR * 24 Dec 1903 * age 83

Both buried RC St Matthew's Windsor.

I have no idea where they were born.

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
Thanks Keith.

Cornwallis is near Windsor.

NSW Bap NORRIS FRANCIS S 198/1822 V1822198 125 RICHARD - MARIA - LD= RC Sydney, St Mary's

That's one I can't look up on the usual set of films.

Last edited: