• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

observation point

having decided in my middle years to rid myself of the wig, having had long hair with a fringe for a few years now. i wanted something funky, of i trot to the hairdressers to see my mate shaun, got me a fab and funky new hair do and trot of home a happy camper. my hubby never noticed my ex son in law didnt and my sons just said whats for tea. MEN!!!!! .to give the hubby his due he did say i never warned him and he thought i was only having a trim.im off out tonite for a drink or six to get over the trauma:eek::eek:suex

having decided in my middle years to rid myself of the wig, having had long hair with a fringe for a few years now. i wanted something funky, of i trot to the hairdressers to see my mate shaun, got me a fab and funky new hair do and trot of home a happy camper. my hubby never noticed my ex son in law didnt and my sons just said whats for tea. MEN!!!!! .to give the hubby his due he did say i never warned him and he thought i was only having a trim.im off out tonite for a drink or six to get over the trauma:eek::eek:suex
My wife put blonde streaks in and it took me 2 weeks 2 notice.

Blind Aus

pee wee

My hubby is pretty good as he does notice quite quickly if I have changed anything. His family is another story. They always notice the grey hair & comment "gee your going really grey" but they never notice when the colour goes in. Not a word.:rolleyes:
My family is british they would never comment on a persons hair colour etc. Just not done. :D Then again they might be worried what would come back at them if they did comment. :2fun:

Peta

pee wee

The only time I notice, is when I check the credit card statement.....and then it's a bit too late to comment on it.>:D:2fun::2fun:

Steve.:)
:biggrin: Mmmm definately too late. Mine doesn't have the luxury of even checking the credit card bill as I don't use one & I buy my own colours & do it at home. He has to be observant. Not that I care really one way or the other, I just like to mess with his head & let him think he'll be in deep doggy doo if he doesn't notice >:D>:D>:D

Peta

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
:biggrin: Mmmm definately too late. Mine doesn't have the luxury of even checking the credit card bill as I don't use one & I buy my own colours & do it at home. He has to be observant. Not that I care really one way or the other, I just like to mess with his head & let him think he'll be in deep doggy doo if he doesn't notice >:D>:D>:D

Peta
I'm usually well informed when the wifes having her hair done.......just gives me time to up the credit limit, on the card.:eek::2fun::2fun:

Steve.:)

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
:eek: Hope she's not looking over you shoulder:2fun: Get your monies worth at hairdresser? Unheard of these days. :p Thats why I only pay for a cut these days & do the rest myself.
I said, I would do it for her.....but she turned me down flat.:eek:

I can't understand her sometimes.....I did a good job on our dogs, the clippers are marvellous.:biggrin:

She used them on me, so I just thought I'd return the favour.:confused:

Women, I'll never understand you lot.>:D:2fun::2fun::2fun:

pee wee

I said, I would do it for her.....but she turned me down flat.:eek:

I can't understand her sometimes.....I did a good job on our dogs, the clippers are marvellous.:biggrin:

She used them on me, so I just thought I'd return the favour.:confused:

Women, I'll never understand you lot.>:D:2fun::2fun::2fun:
:2fun: Your not meant to understand us. Thats what makes it all so interesting. :D
I use the clippers on the Hubby & do ok:rolleyes:
But if he came near me with them, watch out :biggrin::biggrin: