• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Obtain a map

Lynne Ryan

[COLOR="Blue":) Hello Gibbo
thank you for the two sites...i see your location is Charters Towers,i use to live there on Racecourse Road next door to the Taylors...my patterson family were there from what i understand,same with the hunters...[/COLOR]
see ya mate Lynne

gibbo

Loyal Member
Hi Lynne

I noticed that you were in townsville when i saw your post. If you need any info from here just let me know and i wll see what i can do. Cant say i know the names you mentioned but then i dont get out much, i do know a lot of people to look at but not by their name so they might look familiar if i saw them.

gibbo

Lynne Ryan

:) I also have a family tree on my heritage and one on genesreunited....do you have any trees,....i also found they are ...good...have you been researching long....my ancestors from wales and england mostly...lots migrated out here and mothers side ended up Towers...Fathers mostly brisbane and Townsville...but all pioneers lots mentioned in glenville pike books...So if you too need any help i will try to help also ..full gold card member of Genes Reunited...CHEERS Lynne