• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

oh sorry all

sue ault

I have to admit I am not very technical and I dont always notice things when I should. Have I got this right ?

It appears I have posted 115 posts and it says thanks 4, does this mean I have only thanked 4 people for their help. If this is so then im sorry and to everyone who has helped or tried to help me, then Thank you.

sue :eek:

josie7644

Valued Member
I have to admit I am not very technical and I dont always notice things when I should. Have I got this right ?

It appears I have posted 115 posts and it says thanks 4, does this mean I have only thanked 4 people for their help. If this is so then im sorry and to everyone who has helped or tried to help me, then Thank you.

sue :eek:

Hi Sue,

It just means that you have hit the "Thanks" button 4 times (See bottom right of the writing pane.)! When you say "Thank You" in your post, it doesn't show up!

I know exactly what you mean! I've thanked people lots of times, but looking at the stats, it sounds as though I am really ungrateful, so don't worry about it!

:) Josie

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hello Sue,

The 'thumbsup' button is a recent addition so you are never going to catch up so don't worry as Josie says.

I don't use that button much. I prefer to see at the right of the screen who was the last poster. :)