• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

old friend i need help to find

i have been looking for two old friends one is shilah cassidy the other julie witts i beive her name is knight now. they both lived in woldingham surrey back in the 60s/70s. i have been told after i got a news paper to run the story in woldingham that julie went to live with her family in goucester she was there up to last year if people are on the site that know one or both of them please tell them i want to talk to them, they can find out a lot about me on google seach by puting in my name. thanks for your help

juliejtp

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi,

Hi George,

Telephone directories, electoral rolls are a good way to trace living people, there is also 192.com, the Salvation Army also have a tracing service.

:)

hi steve
thanks for the thread contact, yes they are both as you say, they both lived in garden village woldingham surret i was told that julie married a knight i dont have his first name all i do know is that it was for certain they lived in the Gloucester area. as for sheilah cassidy all i know about her is she also went to live out that way but could be any part of the south west area. again thanks for getting back i can only see the key board if i have my nose up to it as i am more or less blind after two stroks.
george