• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

p. risboy. Princes Risborough. Claim to Fame.

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
I read that episodes of Midsomer Murders has been filmed on location there.
And 'A Touch of Frost' with David Jason. I stood and watched while they were recording a scene in the High St.

Blinking nuisance that, as I needed to get to the 'chippy', and I couldn't get past.
Didn't get a job as an extra.:mad: :2fun: :2fun:

Thanks for reminding me Ben. Good man.:)

Steve.:)

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Plus Amy Johnson the Aviator lived there. And Jay Kay from Jemiriqui lives near there, as does David Jason.
Nigel 'Tigger' Harrison' from the band Blondie lived there.

Oh, I could go on and on. But that would be name dropping, wouldn't it.:biggrin:

But the most influential, charming, humble, daft, looney fellow to hail from this wonderful town is ME.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Who wants an autograph.:rolleyes:

marie44

Plus Amy Johnson the Aviator lived there. And Jay Kay from Jemiriqui lives near there, as does David Jason.
Nigel 'Tigger' Harrison' from the band Blondie lived there.

Oh, I could go on and on. But that would be name dropping, wouldn't it.:biggrin:

But the most influential, charming, humble, daft, looney fellow to hail from this wonderful town is ME.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Who wants an autograph.:rolleyes:

I DO!!!! i'll take your autograph, then show me where your bank is etc. hahahah:2fun: :2fun: