• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

paper shredder

Hey Gibbo, when do you sleep.:D

Ah yes, the kitchen sink. I cut out the worktop for a right hand drainer, and we had a left hand one.:rolleyes:
Had to get a new bit of worktop. So not a bother.

Failures are the learning curve, aren't they. Let's call them mistakes, and who never makes a mistake.
I have always laughed at mine, and I don't care who knows about it. If I can put a smile on a face, then thats a good job done.:biggrin:

So back to shredders, when are you going shopping.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Steve.:)

Hey Gibbo, when do you sleep.:D

Ah yes, the kitchen sink. I cut out the worktop for a right hand drainer, and we had a left hand one.:rolleyes:
Had to get a new bit of worktop. So not a bother.

Failures are the learning curve, aren't they. Let's call them mistakes, and who never makes a mistake.
I have always laughed at mine, and I don't care who knows about it. If I can put a smile on a face, then thats a good job done.:biggrin:

So back to shredders, when are you going shopping.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey Steve
Going to take this one back tomorrow and see if they will replace it, if not i will probably buy a new one. Ok we call them mistakes but hey your loo door was funny!!

gibbo

Hey Steve
Going to take this one back tomorrow and see if they will replace it, if not i will probably buy a new one. Ok we call them mistakes but hey your loo door was funny!!

gibbo

Hi

Took the shredder back and they didnt have any the same to replace it with so they replaced it with a better flasher one at no every cost.!:biggrin:

gibbo

Hi

Took the shredder back and they didnt have any the same to replace it with so they replaced it with a better flasher one at no every cost.!:biggrin:

gibbo

I will try again: Took the shredder back and they didnt have any the same to replace it with so they replaced it with a better flasher one at no EXTRA cost:biggrin:
I had a senior moment with the words EVERY and EXTRA:D

gibbo

I will try again: Took the shredder back and they didnt have any the same to replace it with so they replaced it with a better flasher one at no EXTRA cost:biggrin:
I had a senior moment with the words EVERY and EXTRA:D

gibbo

Good result Gibbo. But the bigger the flasher the bigger the banger :2fun: :2fun: :2fun:

I use my flymo to cut the hedge.
Make clearing up the clippings far easier.
Cheers
Guy

My dishwasher does my trimming for me:2fun: Every now and again it gets a but sluggish, you have to give it a reeving and then away it goes again.
Sons are wonderful!!:biggrin:

gibbo

I had 3 daughters who always said I should get a dishwasher I said no I had 3
they did not laugh but I did. I heard my 30 year old say it to her kids the other day cracked up .
Glen

I had 3 daughters who always said I should get a dishwasher I said no I had 3
they did not laugh but I did. I heard my 30 year old say it to her kids the other day cracked up .
Glen

My grandson asked me why i couldnt wash my dishes in the cupboard like his mum.:2fun:

gibbo

Back