• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

parents marriage

emeltee

Loyal Member
Hi,
What year were you born and do you have any older siblings. If so when were they born. This will at least give us a date to work back from.
Emeltee

Dear Emeltee

My grandfather on my mother's side was a docker, so my mother was probably brought up in the east end, and probably married before World War II which would be the 1930. I was born in 1953 in Surrey North-Eastern (sounds like a railway company) Wimbledon and my brother was born in 1947, If that is of any help

Alan

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Dear Emeltee

My grandfather on my mother's side was a docker, so my mother was probably brought up in the east end, and probably married before World War II which would be the 1930. I was born in 1953 in Surrey North-Eastern (sounds like a railway company) Wimbledon and my brother was born in 1947, If that is of any help

Alan

So apart from being born in Wimbledon in 1953, and brother 1947, and marriage before WW2, and your parents names.
You have no more info.??:rolleyes:

Steve.:)