• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Passenger list ?

solidrock2

Loyal Member
Someone on Roots Chat must of found it.

Online mckha489
RootsChat Marquessate
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
View Profile

Re: John Thomson (~1878 - 1952) & Isabella Annie Ure (~1883 - 1945)
« Reply #4 on: Today at 03:09 »
Possible shipping

11 Aug 1913. Ship = Hawke’s Bay. Arrived Sydney

Mr J ThomPson 32, , occ I think it says Cabinet Maker, Stove builder. But it’s bracketed and I am not sure if it all refers to him
Mrs I 29
Mast. G. 7
Mast C. 1

Nationality Scotch for all

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
I have no subs so I go to the library if I need images from FMP or A.

Possibly next Monday I can go to the local library. They have the Library edition of both.

gibbo

Loyal Member
FMP might have it, you only have to register to see the indexes if that is any help. I can't remember my log in details for there so couldn't check for you but i have done it before, put surname in, date and ship name.