• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Passing of Oz

Hi this is Rebecca, Oz's daughter. I just wanted to let all his friends on here know he passed away this morning at home. I know how much this site meant to him and that so many of you helped keep him busy through the long days. Thanks again for helping dad with his family history I know how much it meant to him and don't worry once my brother and I work out how to use this properly we will continue adding to his family tree as best we can.

Thanks Rebecca

ianto73

Valued Member
Rebecca, I'm totally gutted, in the short time I have used this site, Oz was a remarkable contact, we had oodles of banter, and the world is a sadder place with his passing.
RIP Oz, you brightened up my life.

Brian
nicknamed Dozy amongst others.

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
My life has been enriched by my cousin OzSteve. He has the same wicked sense of fun as myself.
I just wish I could have met him, and his family in person. I've tried to keep his 'pecker' up these last few months, and I think I may have helped in some small way.

I'll miss you Oz, but you'll deffo won't be forgotten.

Watch out heaven, here he comes.;):)

My deepest thanks Rebecca for letting me know, and we will all be most willing to carry on where your Dad left off.

See you in 40 years Oz, keep a seat warm for me.:2fun:

Cousin PomSteve.:)

sterico

Loyal Member
Hi Rebecca, many thanks for relaying the sad news , I will say a special prayer for him, even though i didnt speak to him often i used to read his posts and chuckle,
Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam ...........translation = May his soul be at God's right hand
best regards Sterico

leefer

Loyal Member
Oh my word...just seen this.

What a real shock.

This man was a breath of fresh air on here....brash and in your face,funny,sad and he new his onions,i liked him a lot.

So sorry...................we will miss you Oz.

RIP.

admin

Loyal Member
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.familyhistory.uk.com
Hi Rebecca,

I am truly sorry to hear about Oz.

He had been a great member here since May last year and was a great poster and was willing to get involved to help other members.

I am sure that all the Community Forum members here wish you and your family our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you at this sad time.

RIP,

Regards,
Dave - Admin FHUK Community Forums

woodlander

Valued Member
So very sorry to hear this. Sincere condolences to his family.his passing is certainly be a great loss to this forum on all counts - the fun side will smile less but maybe we'll share chuckles the more for having "known" him.

nainmaddie

Loyal Member
I am very saddened to hear that SteveOz has passed to the higher plain.

His antics were very amusing at times and he will be sorely missed on this forum.

My deepest sympathy to all the family.

Maddie

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Deaths 2
G FHUK General Chat Room 2