• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Percival Frederick Ball

Ellie

From
England
I'm trying to find a birth for Percival F Ball. He married a Sarah Ann Ford in Feruary 1927(in the district of Stoke and Wolstanton) and he was 25 years old which would make his birth about 1902. I don't know where he was born, His Father was named George Ball.Can anybody find him please?:)

Hi Ellie,

There nothing on the partial BMD index with a Percival with a middle initial F or name, the only other one is a Frederick Pervical Ball year 1901 district West Ham
Jul/Aug/Sep 1/4. Do you know any of Percivals siblings names and what is Georges occupation?

I think I'll have to give up on 'Percy' - I've tried everything I can think of to trace him- no joy:( But thanks to everyone for their help.

Last edited:
Hi
Is it possible that the F in Percy F could be a C
there is a family in 1911
Percy George Ball 1875 Burton on Trent, Butcher - own a/c
Jemima Mary 1874
Ernest William 1908
Percy Charles 1903
Lilian Mary 1910

on 1901 they have a son Thomas G aged 1, living in Stapenhill Staffs

dave

Just as an update, I came back to 'Percy' in my research recently, he's still as elusive:D:D.
Unfortunately, I don't know enough about him to de-tangle this bit of my family "web", web being the operative word:2fun: But Thanks again to everyone whose tried to help with this, much appreciated:)

Last edited:
Back