• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Polish birth

zan

Can anyone help me find a birth in poland. I am looking for any information on Mark Fisherman/ Fishman born in poland in 1841. He married in ireland in 1883.

horse

Loyal Member
Hi

Not sure how helpful this is...
Ireland, Civil Registration Marriages Index, 1845-1958
Name: Mark Fisherman
Date of Registration: Jul-Aug-Sep 1883
Registration district: Dublin North
Volume: 2
Page: 469
FHL Film Number: 101254

There are 3 possible spouses:
Margaret Coffey
Margaret Lawlor
Ellen Mylod

Geoff

Hi Zan, Mark Fishman was my great great grandfather and he married my great great grandmother Margaret Coffey but I had never exactly established exactly what year until now. He died in Dr. Steeven's hospital a few years later and is buried in glasnevin cemetary in an unmarked grave-my sister has more info on this if you would like it but you may have it already. We were wondering what year he was born as would love to find out more about him.

Hi Horse thank you for the information-just wondering if you could provide a link to where you were able to obtain that info re civil marriages as I couldn't find it online. Many thanks :)

google - Ireland, Civil Registration Indexes, 1845-1958 on Family Search. This is a free site, and will give you these two results

1-2 of 2 results for >Name: mark fishman, Event: Birth, Place: ireland, Event: Marriage, Event Range: 1883-1883

Number of results to show: 205075

Mark Fishman
Ireland, Civil Registration Indexes, 1845-1958

birth:

death:
July 1888 / September 1888

Dublin South, Ireland
------------------------
Mark Fisherman
Ireland, Civil Registration Indexes, 1845-1958

marriage:

July 1883 / September 1883

Dublin North, Ireland

horse

Loyal Member
Hi Horse thank you for the information-just wondering if you could provide a link to where you were able to obtain that info re civil marriages as I couldn't find it online. Many thanks :)
Hi Ellabella

I found the entry on Anc.

Unfortunately I can't find any more than Dave has added in post #5.

Geoff