• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

presenting information

Hey,

Is there a standard way to present this genealogy information ? perhaps other people keep a separate documents for each of the people along with key dates or events etc?

I am due to the growing number of certificates that I have gained which I feel though now be presented in a way that other could read, learn from and possible add too ?

Thinking blog site etc but just looking for format ideas that more seasoned people might use?

Thanks

Scott

jay

Valued Member
You can register a name with the Guild of One Name Studies and put info on there. You might find others with the same interests as the name may have been registered already. I went on there for one of my names and found another researcher with whom I am in contact. :)

Jay.