• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

price family.breconshire

davej

i am looking for info on the parents and siblings of thomas price b1825 d1905 born in bwlch breconshire.he married mary thomas b29/12/1827 in llangorse breconshire d1901.married in 1852 they had 5 children sarah b1853.ann b1856.james b1858.elizabeth b1864.mary b1869.can anyone help with any info.thanks dave

nainmaddie

Loyal Member
Dear Davej
I have had a quick search on the Census for 1861 and guess how many Tho. Price there are!!!!
Any idea what is occupation was ? Or where they lived? Bwlch does not appear on any of them. Neither is there a wife Mary on first glance.
Will look again and go through all of them when I have a moment
Maddie

pejay

Valued Member
nothing too helpful sorry to say, must be thousands of Thomas Price's I do notice someone has a family tree on an...... called oliver-catling and the owner of this tree is phil_lawrence1. There are no parents noted for Thomas though, but I am sure it is the right Thomas Price as he came from Bwelch :)

davej

Dear Davej
I have had a quick search on the Census for 1861 and guess how many Tho. Price there are!!!!
Any idea what is occupation was ? Or where they lived? Bwlch does not appear on any of them. Neither is there a wife Mary on first glance.
Will look again and go through all of them when I have a moment
Maddie
i think his occupation was a farm bailiff.ihave this info from another relative of the family.dave

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DaveHam9 1841 Census Request 0
DaveHam9 1841 Census Request 1
DaveHam9 1841 Census Request 9
DaveHam9 1841 Census Request 6
DaveHam9 1841 Census Request 25
DaveHam9 1841 Census Request 28