• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

PROBLEM when searching for SURNAME Ireland

Danboy

Hello eveyone
I am new to all this so hope I will forgiven for any mistakes I may make.
If I may I would like to ask a question to get started. When I try to look up my ancestor's it is a bit difficult, because one one them has the surname Ireland, and on searching for the SURNAME Ireland, I keep getting the COUNTRY Ireland, do any members know an easy way around this problem.

I would like to thank you all in advance for any help you give me.

Regards
Danboy

Hello eveyone
If I may I would like to ask a question to get started. When I try to look up my ancestor's it is a bit difficult, because one one them has the surname Ireland, and on searching for the SURNAME Ireland, I keep getting the COUNTRY Ireland, do any members know an easy way around this problem.

Regards
Danboy
welcome to the forum where I'm sure someone can help.

Oz

nainmaddie

Loyal Member
Hi Dan boy

welcome to the Forum

If you would like to post the details of those you would like found , and where they came from, I am sure we can help. Need dates as well

I found 165 Ireland's in 1841 . They are definitely there alright !!

Maddie

jackson

Hello eveyone

Regards
Danboy
Hi Danboy, and welcome to the forum. I will follow this thread with interest as i have the same problem with the surname Marriage,:mad:
Good luck luck with your research.
regards Jackson

sterico

Loyal Member
welcome to the F.H.U.K research forums,
We hope you have success in your research and please do not hesitate in asking us for help, all you need to do is select the appropriate forum, and post your question/s, with as much relevant information that you have in your possession, then our members will endeavour to find, or at least point you in the right direction of those answers.
You will find all our members helpful and very friendly and only to willing to help.
Best regards Sterico