• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Problem with site

Hi everyone,

We made some changes to permissions yesterday due to other issues, @gibbo thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We will get this rectified asap. Please bare with us.

Many thanks,

Jonathan

I have been a member in here for over 10 years so why today am I noted on my profile as a "new member" and my post have to be approved by a moderator?

Can you please check, we have updated all the correct permissions - hopefully you can now do everything without being restricted.

Thank you

Don't know what is going on but I am having problems logging in. I seem to get accepted but if I then leave the page I have to start all over again when I go back to the forum. Something has gone horribly wrong somewhere along the line. If it is going to be this much trouble everytime I want to get onto the forum you may well be losing a member.

What browser are you using?
Are cookies enabled?
Looking at your logins, you seem to be using a different IP address every time. So would guess that your cookies are not working correctly in your browser.
Best to delete all your cookies?

Don't know what is going on but I am having problems logging in. I seem to get accepted but if I then leave the page I have to start all over again when I go back to the forum. Something has gone horribly wrong somewhere along the line. If it is going to be this much trouble everytime I want to get onto the forum you may well be losing a member.

We were running tests so that is why it's possibly logging people out while these test commence, you shouldn't have any issues shortly.

Eveything was going well then I tried to pm, sorry, start a conversation with someone and had to log in again which meant another one use only number in my e-mail in box.

Back