• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Problem with the Probate site

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
Now I have another problem. I'm not moving my email account to Outlook so when I click on the Feedback link on the Probate site nothing happens.

What is the email account so I can send a query as only the first half of the probate record is listed. No option to move to the next page. Thanks.

SIDMAN William Bartlett - Probate 1 1885.JPG