• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Pursey

juliejtp

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi Teamwilly,

Is she Stella LA Wilson born 1924 Middlesbor, if so she remarried in 1968 to a Arthur L Maclane district Teeside South.

Found a death for a Stella Letitia McLane (born 1924) year 1987, district
Central Cleveland.

Last edited:
That maybe true looks like more research for me I know she had a son born in 1947 also called Walter Her full name was Stella Letitia Ann Wilson born to Rebecca Massingham and James Wilson in 1924 married Walter Pursey in 1943 family's never easy to research

I have found the marriages of Stella and Aurther L Maclane in 1968 not 1964 also the death suname of Stella LA in 1987 seems to be spelt diffrent ie Mclane instead of Maclane? I am confused???

Last edited:
birth Walter J Pursey
jan/mar qtr 1947 Middlesbro'
maiden name Wilson.

There is also an Elizabeth A Pursey 1st qtr
1944 Middlesbro maiden Wilson.
Robert 1950 & Gladys 1952......

ozn :)

I have found the marriages of Stella and Aurther L Maclane in 1968 not 1964 also the death suname of Stella LA in 1987 seems to be spelt diffrent ie Mclane instead of Maclane? I am confused???

That is my auntie Stella, we prefer to forget the idiot she married called Maclane!

She did indeed die in 1987, in the December :'(

The son Wally (Walter) lives here in Australia.
There is still family around Grangetown.