• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Ralph Siddall 1737

Hi, I am new here to this forum, and I been doing genealogy since 1999, but had a brick wall, for quite some time.
I have Ralph Siddall born 1737, in Yorkshire, East Riding, England, died 1824, in Point De Bute, New Brunswick Canada, he married a Bridget (not sure correct last name) Tate or Chappelow born 1738, in West Whitton, Yorkshire, England, died 1809 in Point De Bute, New Brunswick, Canada, Ralph married before marrying Bridget to an Elizabeth Experience Smith born 1759, cant find no parents for Ralph, but i found siblings, need help, please and thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
well i found posts other’s had, and many websites, and all they had was siblings for him, but no parents, whatsoever, i am still trying to find proof of these siblings as well, but finding nothing, haven’t been able to get my tree farther back then Ralph and Bridget

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
From Ancestry.com, England, Select Marriages, 1538–1973 and England, Select Births and Christenings, 1538-1975.

Name: Ralph Siddal
Marriage Date: 1766
Marriage Place: Wensley,Yorkshire, England
Spouse: Bridget Chappelow

Name: Ralph Siddal
Baptism Date: 8 Apr 1744
Baptism Place: Wensley,Yorkshire, England
Father: Ralph Siddal

As always, baptism dates are not dates of birth.

Steve.:)

Last edited:
thank you, yes this is him, he was born 1737 baptized 1744 married in 1766, and died 1824

ok so his father name was Ralph as well, and Bridget was Chappelow, not Tate