• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Re: Garrett in West Derby, Lancashire

Re: Garrett in West Derby, Lancashire

I have no info on Alice Garret but I am also research Garretts in West Derby, Liverpool.

I am looking for an Elizabeth Florence Garrett (b. between 1890 and 1905) who gave birth to twins, a daughter of the same name and Jack Garrett on Sept. 29, 1919 at 59 Townsend Lane, West Derby, Lancashire. She lived with a H. E. Roberts at 59 Townsend Lane who was a 2nd cousin. The daughter, Elizabeth Florence Garrett born in 1919 was adopted by Beatrice Alice Roberts and her husband Sidney Patterson from Ashton in Makerfield, Lancashire in 1920.

Elizabeth Florence Garret, the mother, may be the same person as here - Marriages : Elizabeth F GARRETT to William H WILLIAMS 1925 Kirkdale, St. Athanasius Liverpool - Reference: 2045WD/5/254

In 1911, the family of George N. Harding was living at 59 Townsend Lane, West Derby but I have fond no connection between them and either any Garrets or Roberts families yet.

Does anyone have access to the parish records for 1925 at St. Athanasius Liverpool? This would be a great help.
Thanks,
Pamela Cranston

Email address removed as per site policy. This is to eliminate/reduce possible spamming or harm to others. Once you have made 3 successful posts your name will turn green, you can then use the (PM) Private Message system.

Last edited by a moderator: